Study Medicine In Germany
Study MBBS & PG in Germany is now becoming popular on the Indian student’s mind. However, an actual number of the students who make it is very low. The reason of popularity is MBBS in Germany for free of cost. However, in reality, free MBBS in Germany is not completely free. MBBS study in Germany involves learning the German language with high proficiency for studies and patients interaction. German medical education offers a wide variety of programs to international students. Free MBBS & PG study in Germany and medical schools in Germany in English are some of the examples of German education diversity. There is a huge list of medical colleges in Germany. There are many German medical universities for international students which even offer post graduate medical education in Germany along with MBBS(MD). Free MBBS education in India is a myth but free medical education in Germany is an experienced reality.
Medical studies in Germany is practical, high quality and uniquely designed. Medical colleges in Germany for international students as well as medical schools in Germany for international students are highly reputed in the Global arena. Germany is the best option in case of MBBS & PG in Europe for Indian students. Free medicine study in Germany at medical universities Germany is no more just a dream.
- General Medicine ( MBBS )
- Nursing and Public Health
- Therapy Professionals
- Veterinary Medicine
The German medical education system is acclaimed to be the most prestigious and finest medical educational system in the entire world. The standard of education in German Medical Universities is at par with those in the US and UK. In fact, German medical colleges list of top 100 medical colleges across the globe. When it comes to infrastructure and facilities, German medical colleges can be compared with top medical institutes in India like AIIMS. The best part is that studying in these colleges doesn’t pinch the pockets of a student from a middle class background because the fee charged by German universities is free of cost. Every German medical university has its own hospitals and other state of the art facilities which are much better than Indian counterparts.
Highlights of German Free Medical Education Program
- Standard of Education- The aspiring Indian students can look forward towards studying best and medical programs in Germany.
- No Entrance Test- There is no entrance test to get admission in the German medical education program.
- Duration of Course- The total duration of medicine program in Germany is 6 years which includes 5 years of the course plus 1 year of internship.
- Internship Program- The internship program in Germany allows students to earn Euro 40K to 60K which is around 30 lacs approx.
- Latest Curriculum- German universities continue to keep their curriculum updated as per latest advancements in the medical field.
- Practical knowledge- Students enrolled in German medical education programs get more practical exposure rather than cramming the theory.
- Career Growth- During the course, the students get industry exposure and get an instant placement after completing it. There is, in fact, a lot of scope for getting a job in Germany itself.
- Stay Permit- After completing the degree, Germany allows foreign students to stay in the country and practice for almost 2 years or even move to another European country for practicing medicine.
- Global Recognition- The degree program awarded by German medical universities is recognized throughout the globe.
- Research Prospects- There are a lot of multiple research projects in Germany to work upon. Admission Requirements.
- A country of repute, Germany attracts students from all across the world every year to take admission in its MBBS programs.
- An MBBS(MD) degree from Germany can give you an edge over other counterparts as the degree programs here are recognized and approved by WHO, MCI, IMED International Medical Education Directory of FAIMER and AMEE.
For Bachelors Program
Minimum 60% in 12th and cleared 1ST year of Graduation with above 58%. German universities work on the principle of 13 years of basic education and so overseas students have to clear 1st year of their graduation program before applying to German educational programs.
Pre-Studies Program (PSP) Professional Med.
PSP Professional Med is a one year preparation program at FHM University primarily designed for academically qualified foreigners who intend to start working in a German medical facility and who are in need of advanced German language and Medical Terminology training.
PSP Professional Med addresses applicants who hold a Bachelor’s Diploma and planning a medical career in Germany(Abroad) without having respective and advanced knowledge of the German language, culture and medical practice.
- The final examinations take place twice a year, either in January or in July at FHM University (depending on month of enrollment).
- The re-examination or re-take the complete PSP Professional Med program is possible once again.
- The final examination certificate enhances your career opportunities in Abroad.
- Major Module: German(Abroad) Language
- Minor Modules: Professional Language Training (medical), Intercultural Training, Job Application Training, Hospital Simulation & Excursion
FHM University helps their students to work as an assistant doctor after completing PSP where doctors are paid a salary of approximately 2500 Euros a month. After two years doctors apply for PERMANENT MEDICAL LICENSE issued by Medical Council of Germany and commonly known as Approbation. Upon achieving approbation doctors could choose a course of their choice for their specialization. Medical Universities in Germany charges no tuition fees for these courses.
Fachhochschule Des Mittelstands (FHM)
- University transcript of records from your home country.
- Copy of your degree certificate and provisional certificate.
- Copy of your secondary-school certificate and, if applicable, a university entrance exam certificate of your home country.
- Proof of sufficient English or German language proficiency; successful completion of the IELTS 6.0 and A1 level German (CEFR) or higher. (We also conduct an online exam and certify if students do not get a date in GOETHE INSTITUTE)
- Resume in tabular form.
- Strong Motivation Letter.
- Two passport-size photos.
- Passport copy.
How To Apply
- Complete the Abroad application form and send the required documents to us at email@example.com
- Wait for our International Office to verify your documents
- Applicants receive the admission acceptance form, sign it and send back to FHM University via email
- Transfer fees
- Open blocked bank account in Germany
- After Skype-interview you will receive the original admission letter
- Apply for admission
- Pack your bags and come to Schwerin or Cologne Pulheim